This meeting is scheduled to be held in the NWPP Conference Rooms located at 7505 NE Ambassador Place, Suite R, Portland, OR 97220. The meeting is open to Operating Committee Representatives, Alternates, and anyone who is from a Participant Organization of the Northwest Power Pool. Please register for this meeting here if you plan to participate in person to allow the NWPP to make appropriate set-up and catering arrangements as lunch will be provided, thank you.
For those who are unable to participate in-person but would be able to do so via web-conference, please email your web-conference request to Greg Park (firstname.lastname@example.org) and there is no need to register here.
The following is a listing of hotels near the Northwest Power Pool corporate office. Listed are the normal types of rooms available and the standard rate quoted as of April, 2018. These rates and rooms are reserved on an "availability" status by the applicable hotel.
- 2-Room Suite Rate: 18% of top corporate rate, currently $219 per night plus occupancy tax.
- When making reservations please be sure the hotel is informed of the Corporate Name, Northwest Power Pool, and the Corporate ID number: 0002771963.
- Standard rate currently $174 per night plus occupancy tax.
- As a local business teh NWPP corporation receives a 15% discount of the best available rate at time of occupancy.
- Standard rate currently $139 per night plus occupancy tax.
- Club Level Rate: $139/night Nov-Apr, and $169/night May-Oct plus 14.5% occupancy tax per night
When making a reservation by phone or through Sheraton’s website use the rate code: 386880
- Standard Room Rate: $129-$149 (varies data to day) plus occupancy tax per night
The NWPP offices are located near the first stop from the airport.
If you take the MAX train; it is located at the South end of the Baggage Claim Area and costs $3, and you get off at the very first stop from the airport, Mt Hood, just off NE Cascades Pkwy.
If you have any questions regarding this meeting please contact the OC Manager, Greg Park (503.445.1089 or email@example.com)