This meeting is scheduled to be held in the NWPP Conference Rooms located at 7505 NE Ambassador Place, Suite R, Portland, OR 97220. The meeting is open to Operations Training Subcommittee Representatives, Alternates and guests upon request to the OTS Chair. Please register for this meeting if you plan to participate in-person to allow the NWPP to make appropriate set-up and catering arrangements as lunch will be provided, thank you.
If you cannot participate in person but would like to participate via web-conference please e-mail your web-conference request to email@example.com.
The Northwest Power Pool Corporation has the following agreements in place for future local hotel stays by the members of the Northwest Power Pool Organization on a Space Available basis:
Embassy Suites - Portland Airport - 7900 NE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR 97220; (503) 460-3000.
- 2-Room Suite Rate: $169 plus occupancy tax per night.
- When making reservations please be sure the hotel is informed of the Corporate Name, Northwest Power Pool, and the Corporate ID number: 0002771963.
- the following one step URL: Embassy Suites - PDX
Sheraton Portland Airport: 8235 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97220; (800) 808-9497 or (503) 281-2500
- Club Level Rate: $139/night Nov-Apr, and $169/night May-Oct plus 14.5% occupancy tax per night
When making a reservation by phone or through Sheraton’s website (www.sheratonportlandairport.com) use the rate code: 386880, which has been set up for the Northwest Power Pool special rate.
Hampton Inn Portland Airport: 8633 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97220; (800)-HAMPTON or (503) 288-2423
- Standard Room Rate: $134 plus 14.5% occupancy tax per night
- When making a reservation by phone use NWPP corporate code #2771963.
- Hampton Inn - Portland Airport Reservations link
Other local area lodging:
The NWPP offices are located near the first stop from the airport.
If you take the MAX train; it is located at the South end of the Baggage Claim Area and costs $3, and you get off at the very first stop from the airport, Mt Hood, just off NE Cascades Pkwy.