The NWPP hosted a public meeting on January 12, 2022 to begin the process of standing up the Nominating Committee and WRAP Program Review Committee. In this meeting, some sectors had volunteers to lead their sector self-organization. If you are part of the following sectors and would like to be involved, please reach out to the contact information listed here:
- Independent power producers/marketers - Spencer Gray email@example.com
- Public interest organizations - Nicole Hughes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Retail customer advocacy group - NWPP email@example.com
- Industrial customer advocacy group - Joshua Weber firstname.lastname@example.org
- Load Serving Entity (LSE) (or representative) with loads in the WRAP represented by another LRE and otherwise not eligible for any other sector - NWPP email@example.com
To find more information about the Nominating Committee and Program Review Committee, please see the updated Governance Proposal here: https://www.nwpp.org/resources/2022-01-13-wrap-governance-proposal.